9.20.2011

Hen Party

Friday I drove to Houston to spend time with my first college friend, Kristin, and to be a part of her really special weekend. It started with her bridal portraits, of which I loved being a part (I got to be the wind in her veil...), followed by dinner and quality time, just the two of us. Saturday was the bachelorette party! It was so fun giving Kristin a hard time and especially spending time with some college girls I don't see often. Most of all, it was exciting to really start the countdown to the big day... the last of my four college girlies to get married! Here are a couple of my favorite shots from the weekend.
The Bride: My friend Kristin

The Fab Four

Angie and Wisconsin transplant Erica



Allison, Erica, and Kristin's soon-to-be sis-in-law Melissa

Some of the party for the lingerie shower

TCU/Band/Tau Beta Sigma girls!
Soon to come... Chicago trip pics and stories!!

No comments: