3.26.2013

Easter Party!

Today Noah had his Easter party at school, and what Easter party would be complete without an egg hunt?

When he woke up, I was dressing him in a nice shirt and sweater vest for school, and he told me he didn't like the shirt. He wanted to wear his "Pilot" shirt. I told him he could wear that tomorrow, but I wanted him to dress in nice clothes for the egg hunt. He then said he wants to wear cool shirts like Seth ("Seff"), because "Seff wears cool shirts every day!" I can't believe it's already starting!

Lining up for the egg hunt
CANDY!!




The kids were instructed to each find twelve eggs, and no more. Noah quickly found his twelve, so I told him to help the other kids find their eggs. After awhile, I counted his and told him he only had eleven. He ran off to find one more, but it seemed that most of the eggs were gone! Noah was on the verge of tears, hunting desperately for that one egg. I'm sure he was thinking, "Great, I helped the other kids find their eggs and now I can't find one for myself!" Luckily, he found one squirreled away under a dump truck. Crisis averted!



Class Party
Click HERE to see the full album!

No comments: