Last weekend was the annual Ladies' Retreat for my church. We went to the picturesque Inn on Lake Granbury and were given excellent room rates and a delicious breakfast, plus the meeting room for our devotionals! The room I shared with a friend, Jesi, was A-MA-ZING. We had a gas fireplace and a small bar area, plus the most luxurious bathroom I have ever been in... it had a giant jacuzzi tub with its own gas fireplace, HEATED floors (I've decided this is a must-have!), and a HUGE steam shower. So great! I just wish we had more time to enjoy it.
 |
| Part of our bathroom! |
 |
| The Lakeview Suite (one night was NOT enough!) |
 |
| The view from our room! This is all part of the Inn on Lake Granbury complex. |
Our guest speaker was a former member, and she did a phenomenal job of helping us thinking about ourselves as "diamonds in the rough" (the theme). She talked about how we are transformed when we become Christians (Romans 12:2). Audrey behaved herself, for the most part, and even got a few naps in! It was a great weekend with my Christian sisters. I'm looking forward to next year already!
 |
| Sweet Dianne and my mom with Audrey |
 |
| Audrey naps on the floor |
 |
| Brianna and me |
No comments:
Post a Comment