Why can he not be slightly more normal and at least eat a simple fried chicken drumstick and some strawberries, of all things? No, he'd prefer a plate full of black olives or maybe scrambled eggs with syrup on them. Let the negotiations begin...
3.19.2013
Four Going on Forty
Last night, Noah wanted fried chicken for dinner, and since it is like pulling teeth to get the child to eat chicken in any form but nuggets, I conceded. I made bought fried chicken pieces and whipped up mashed potatoes, carrots & snap peas, and strawberry-and-banana salad. After looking at his plate with trepidation, Noah says to me, "Mom, how about this. Let's do a deal. I'll eat my potatoes, carrots, snap peas and bananas, but NOT the chicken or strawberries." I then reply, "Noah, what do I get out of this deal?" Noah says, "Um, nothing?"
Why can he not be slightly more normal and at least eat a simple fried chicken drumstick and some strawberries, of all things? No, he'd prefer a plate full of black olives or maybe scrambled eggs with syrup on them. Let the negotiations begin...
Why can he not be slightly more normal and at least eat a simple fried chicken drumstick and some strawberries, of all things? No, he'd prefer a plate full of black olives or maybe scrambled eggs with syrup on them. Let the negotiations begin...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
We have the same problem with ours. Cooper's even getting picky! Unless it's whatever you want night, ours know they eat what is on the table or go to bed hungry.
Sounds like an all American boy to me. Ask his dad what he was like at four years of age.
You habve a nice family and a nice blog here. I'm your newest follower.
I write a blog which I have entitled “Accordingtothebook” and I’d like to invite you to follow it.
Post a Comment