3.31.2013

Easter Sunday!

Chris and I think Noah has his FILL of candy, so for his Easter basket this year, we took a different path.



He did mention how much he wanted some Peeps for Easter, so we obliged him on that one.
Otherwise, he received some secondhand books, some sunflower seeds to plant, and... 
Splinter from Ninja Turtles! Oh my goodness!
Easter with a boy sure is different.

Audrey got some yogurt melts, books, and some teething beads. Hooray! No candy overload!

But wait...

We forgot to take the grandparents and aunts and uncles into consideration! Noah is now the proud owner of THREE chocolate bunnies, plus it looks like Christmas just happened. Wow!
If this is any indication, these kids sure are loved. Thanks, family!

After worship this morning, my parents hosted Easter lunch for the small Redman/Bennett clan. Delicious! Everyone brought a contribution to the meal. When Noah finished his ham (finally)--surprise!
The Easter Bunny had come through the front yard and hidden some eggs! 




It's just not the same experience when there's no competition.
 Maybe next year, Audrey will give Noah some motivation.
Noah meandered around the yard, picking up eggs like he had all the time in the world!




Later, Noah was driving his Mustang and Daddy decided Audrey is old enough for a ride.
I really thought I wouldn't have to worry about this situation for, oh, at least twelve more years!



I had to be very selective with my pictures, 
so click HERE if you're as obsessed with pictures of my kids as I am!



Happy Easter!

No comments: