I couldn't handle a party for Noah this year, so we really made a big deal about how we would let him invite two friends to go see Big Hero 6 at the mall's theater. It worked! He was so excited! We asked Colton, our neighbor and friend for after-school play, and Braylin, a new friend at school.
| The movie theater was giving away Big Hero 6 pins |
| Chick-fil-a and cupcakes after the movie |
| Playing with new toys! |
| Audrey didn't quite make it |
| Braylin, Noah and Colton had a great time celebrating SIX years old! |
3 comments:
I want to be friends with Braylin. He is so cute!!! Looks like Noah had a fun time!
Happy Birthday Noah! I can't believe he is 6! And I just die when you post pictures of the places Audrey falls asleep. I love it! Hattie can be totally running on fumes, but she would never slow down long enough to fall asleep like that.
Diana, isn't he?! He's a sweetheart, too. Really enjoyed him, his sister, his momma and his aunt. Jenny Gray grew up with his mom!
Kimba, thanks! I am pretty surprised when Audrey falls asleep in random places, to be honest. It probably is an indication that I run her ragged...
Post a Comment