I've reached the nirvana of DSLR photography: Manual mode! And lovin' it!
Only one more photography class to go, and I am sad... but also glad for some time to hone the things I've learned! This week, our assignment was to shoot ANYTHING we want... but in Manual mode, which means we set the shutter speed, aperture (f/stop), and ISO ourselves. Actually, in many of my pictures, I even focused manually (no choice when using my longer lens).
My photo shoot tonight had a twofold purpose: one, to get some shots to share with my class, and two, to get some great shots to help Drew sell his Ducati. Some of my pictures may be used for both!
 |
| I may submit this for class. 1/250, f/5.6, ISO 400 |
 |
| I think he's a little sad... |
 |
| 1/60s, f/4.0, ISO 400 |
 |
| I can't get over this cool tree! Kudos to Chris for pointing it out... |
 |
| Cutest subjects ever. Who can resist? |
 |
| 1/1600s, f/4.5, ISO 400 |
 |
| 1/320s, f/5.3, ISO 400 |
You will see below what Audrey did when we tried to get a picture of Noah standing next to her in the chair.
 |
| Butterfly Kisses |
 |
| Lovin' the grandparents! |
 |
Noah found this cool spider on the playground (he wouldn't go near, though)
1/80s, f/5.6, ISO 800 |
No comments:
Post a Comment